Our Strategists and Planners work closely with media and analytics to create impactful, integrated, and measurable strategic platforms. They’re thought leaders who find the best approach to clearly present data that drives innovation. They uncover cultural insights that surface opportunities and meaning for brands, and create detailed, yet simple presentations that tell stories and provide recommendations that contribute to the strategic direction of client work.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Strategist at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Ensure proposals produced R/ are of the highest quality and in line agency standards
- Observe and recognize patterns that identify trends and key insights
- Collaborate with other team managers to flawlessly execute client deliverables
- Work with data analysts to incorporate customer and campaign analytics
- Forecast, report, and optimize data to inform concepts, ideas, and plans
- Partner with Copywriters and Designers to execute strategies for clients
- Build strong relationships with clients while deepening their knowledge of interactive marketing
The ideal person
- Has extensive knowledge of and experience with interactive environments
- Has experience with media planning, CRM, direct marketing and integrated communications
- Can lead the design for both quantitative and qualitative research
- Has worked with specialized research practices in the past, such as ethnography, usability, etc.
- Understands database and segmentation strategies
- Is naturally curious and loves to explore and nurture intellect
- 5+ years’ planning experience at an agency and/or working with developing insights, leading cultural trends, and driving big ideas for interactive platforms
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.