Our Strategists and Planners work closely with media and analytics to create impactful, integrated, and measurable strategic platforms. They’re thought leaders who find the best approach to clearly present data that drives innovation. They uncover cultural insights that surface opportunities and meaning for brands, and create detailed, yet simple presentations that tell stories and provide recommendations that contribute to the strategic direction of client work.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Group Director, Strategy at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Oversee the strategic future and growth for one of our largest clients
- Manage the strategy output for all work, including integrated campaigns, acquisition, iconic content, UX, etc.
- Pioneer new ways of thinking for our clients and for the industry at large
- Oversee the quality of briefs and strategic output from the larger strategy team
- Build and grow the Strategy discipline across multiple accounts
- Partner with other R/GA leadership teams to grow and develop RGA’s business
- Collaborate with account leads to guide our most senior clients towards bold and innovative solutions
- Demonstrate business and audience analysis that leads to client growth solutions
The ideal person
- Has a proven history of industry leading strategy and creative work
- Brings a data-driven, performance marketing and retail oriented skillset to all work
- Has a strong background and perspective on integrated brand strategy
- Has had exposure to direct response, acquisition-oriented brands and businesses
- Is broadly experienced in many different strategic disciplines and categories
- Has strong management skills and experience managing a team of Planners and Strategists
- Exemplifies the highest standard of strategist craft skills
- 12+ years’ experience leading innovative strategies at an agency and working with developing insights, leading cultural trends, and driving big ideas across the spectrum of media
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.