Our Systems Department plays a key role in keeping us running like a well-oiled machine. At the BA Office, they provide IT support to our 150 employees - identifying, researching, and resolving technical issues in a fast paced and always-changing environment.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a DevOps Engineer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Work with automation and scripting for internal projects in US.
- Work closely with our Tech development teams to understand R/GA’s infrastructure needs and provide ideas and solutions.
- Be an integral part of continually improving our infrastructure architecture as the industry standards and best practices continue to evolve.
- Develop infrastructure automation tools to eliminate manual effort, and to detect and resolve potential problems before they degrade.
The ideal person
- Has experience with automation/scripting/document work in an effort to be more efficient.
- Has experience operating a large-scale, high-uptime environment on a public cloud provider like AWS.
- Knows about Chef, Puppet, or similar tools.
- Has experience working with Gitlab, Github, Jenkins or similar.
- Has strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Has great communication skills and is ideally fluent in English.
- 6-10 years’ experience in similar roles
- Strong Knowledge about Amazon Web Services (or similar)
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Python, RoR, Perl
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.