The traditional approach doesn’t cut it for our Media team. Instead of focusing on creating media plans, they build media systems. They determine the best mix of channels to go to market, combining cultural insights and algorithms to build strategies and manage media programs. Data is the driver. Delivering creativity is the goal.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Media Producer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Define the scope of current and new media projects, both in digital and traditional media.
- Serve as primary day-to-day contact for the media team throughout the agency.
- Manage team workflow ensuring projects run smoothly and everyone is aligned along the way.
- Keep all projects on track through clear task lists, status reports, and meeting notes.
- Lead efficient and successful meetings and conference calls with the ability and clearly communicate project issues and resolutions to both internal and external team members.
The ideal person
- Has experience managing projects and budgets +$250,000.
- Able to multi-task and manage 10+ campaigns at any given time and has experience with managing project scope and delivery.
- Is detail oriented, organized and has strong communication skills.
- Has strong problem solving skills with a self-starter attitude.
- Is a fast learner and is responsive and flexible with a rapid environment.
- Is collaborative and patient with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience producing digital projects or directly related experience.
- Experience developing and managing Statements of Work (SOW).
- If you have previous media agency experience (either creative or buying).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.