Our Systems Department plays a key role in keeping us running like a well-oiled machine. At the BA Office, they provide IT support to our 150 employees - identifying, researching, and resolving technical issues in a fast paced and always-changing environment.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an IT Manager at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Provide IT technical support to R/GA employees via remote tools, deskside support, email and phone
- Manage the intake of IT issues and requests, and open and troubleshoot tickets
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Manage Networked printers and Mobile Devices
- Manage Active Directory Users and Groups
- Occasionally support server related issues as needed
- Develop and maintain relationships with equipment vendors and service providers
- Arrange and coordinate purchasing of equipment for local office in conjunction CIO and IT management at R/GA
- Help develop local budgets for equipment and services
- Supervise, advise and help manage IT support staff in local office.
The ideal person
- Has experience communicating an IT strategy in line with business strategy
- Has experience using Apple Macintosh OS X (10.5 – 10.10) and Windows OS (Win7 - Win 10)
- Has experience in budget management, cost analysis and reporting
- Has strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Has experience with software deployment and imaging tools, such as LANDesk and Casper
- Has familiarity with databases and server management, including racking and cabling
- Is proficient with TCP/IP networking principles
- Effective communication skills with management experience
- Fluency, or near fluency in English Language.
- 8-10 years’ experience in similar roles
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.