Our Business Transformation team combines their business, brand, and technology know-how to create a new type of consulting framework - one that focuses on helping companies leverage technology to create new business models and brand strategies for growth. Our Designers are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Creative Director at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Shape the way a brand expresses itself through visual language and determine the direction of their visual identity
- Lead logo projects with various clients and build compelling identity presentations, providing
- a strong rationale for chosen names/identity.
- Identify the conceptual and strategic direction for various projects, and clearly presents those ideas to the team and the client
- Guide other designers (internally and externally) to design on brand
- Help evolve the visual Identity discipline at R/GA and train internal teams to understand key points of view and approaches to identity deliverables
- Help shape and capture strategic deliverables, including brand ideas, positioning statements, and personality
The ideal person
- Is an extremely strong leader who can manage multiple clients and projects
- Has ample experience working with and presenting to clients of all levels
- Has a strong knowledge of interaction Design, technology, usability and experience design
- Has ample experience developing identities and working across naming projects
- Can work independently across multiple groups in a rapidly changing environment
- 8+ years’ design experience in branding, advertising, or other related field
- An in-depth understanding of HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, and Maya
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in visual design or other design-intensive field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.