Our Business Transformation team combines their business, brand, and technology know-how to create a new type of consulting framework - one that focuses on helping companies leverage technology to create new business models and brand strategies for growth.
In partnership with Business Transformation leadership, the Executive Producer leads and manages multi-million dollar client engagements and sometimes directly produces our most complex programs of work. The Executive Producer is responsible for developing the engagement strategy and successfully executing it across their business, ensuring smooth overall account operations, profitability and growth.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Executive Producer, Business Transformation at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Develop an operational strategy for Business Transformation engagements, and partner with the team to execute it
- Manage account P&L by negotiating statements of work, ensuring work is delivered on time and on budget, and clients are invoiced correctly
- Structure project timelines and provide team direction.
- Prioritize all deliverables and ensure quality of work meets agency standards and client objectives
- Oversee multi-million dollar client relationships and manage account growth, staffing, and client satisfaction
- Provide exceptional leadership, guidance and mentorship to Business Transfromation’s consulting and production colleagues
The ideal person
- Has ample experience managing product, service and innovation projects
- Has a successful track record of developing strong relationships with Fortune 500 clients
- Has proven experience managing multi-million dollar accounts
- Is an expert contract negotiator with clients and partners
- Is a natural leader with excellent communication skills
- Has a deep understanding of project management, work flow and infrastructure
- 8+ years’ experience as an interactive producer or directly related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.