R/GA is looking for a talented creative with a great eye and a strong outstanding of a solid designed presentation. Our team works alongside top executives, creative directors, account managers and strategists to help communicate complex ideas in a simple and elegant way. From new business pitches and thought-leadership engagements to product launches and conferences, the presentations we create tell clear and interesting stories that are powerful and persuasive.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding creative talent, a strong foundation of storytelling, familiarity with the language of business, and the ability to work effectively and creatively under tight deadlines.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be the Senior Designer for R/GA’s Presentation Studio:
On any given day you might
- Execute top quality presentations in alignment with brand and agency standards
- Serve as a standard bearer for client’s brand messaging and identity, maintaining the quality of design throughout all phases of the project
- Collaborate with Copywriters, Experience Designers, Art Directors, and Strategists
- Work closely with producers to schedule deadlines, and resolve resource and delivery issues
- Work with Account Managers and Planners to ensure presentations are on brand and strategically sound
- Articulate and present creative ideas to teams and clients
The ideal person
- Is able to juggle multiple projects and delegate work effectively
- Is comfortable collaborating with people from different creative disciplines and teams
- Has a proven track record in creating high-impact presentations
- 5+ years’ design experience in presentation, web, advertising and typography
- An in-depth understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Self-motivation, flexibility and a high attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.