Our Strategists work closely with media and analytics to create impactful, integrated, and measurable strategic platforms. They’re thought leaders who find the best approach to clearly present data that drives innovation. They uncover cultural insights that surface opportunities and meaning for brands, and create detailed, yet simple presentations that tell stories and provide recommendations that contribute to the strategic direction of client work.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Strategist at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Develop presentations that clearly present a story and drive innovation for our clients
- Begin building strong relationships with clients and team members, while deepening their knowledge of interactive marketing
- Collaborate with other team members to flawlessly execute client deliverables
- Work with data analysts to incorporate customer and campaign analytics
- Forecast, report, and optimize data to inform concepts, ideas, and plans
The Ideal Person
- Has extensive knowledge of and experience with interactive environments
- Has experience with media planning, CRM, direct marketing and integrated communications
- Enjoys collaborating with creative teams to execute strategies for clients
- Has worked with specialized research practices in the past, such as ethnography, usability, etc.
- Understands database and segmentation strategies
- 2+ years’ strategy experience at an agency and/or working with developing insights, leading cultural trends, and driving big ideas for interactive platforms
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.