Our Designers are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking. They’re design fundamentalists, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Design Director at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Oversee the creation and production of campaigns and designs solutions for our clients
- Inspire team and provide mentorship in all areas of production including visual, copy and experience design
- Lead team through multiple projects and on-going timelines
- Execute design work to ensure final deliverables meet R/GA standards and client expectations
The ideal person
- Is a designer at heart, with a passion for growing and galvanizing teams of creatives
- Has knowledge of visual, interactive and motion design trends, and is fluent in simple executions that make big statements
- Is both a hands-on Designer and a natural leader
- Is a fresh thinker who embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
- Is self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills
- 5+ years’ design experience in web, photography, illustration and typography
- Proficiency in Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.