Our Experience Design team creates intuitive, engaging experiences that people want to visit, use, and visit again. They know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what users need and want in the digital space and in real life.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Associate Creative Director, Experience Design at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams in creating best-in-class user experience
- Manage multiple projects at once, both large and small
- Define business opportunities and translate insights into consumer-facing experiences
- Enable the creation of concept models, user interface sketches, and schematics.
- Provide leadership, training, and mentorship to other Experience Designers
- Strategize, concept and design groundbreaking multi-context platforms
The ideal person
- Has a proven ability to lead the design of large, complex interaction systems
- Is a natural leader and has experiencing mentoring a team of Experience Designers
- Has ample experience working directly with clients
- Is an expert in the areas of interactive experiences, channels, and design principles
- Is a demonstrated leader in at least one of the following domains; product design, commerce, mobile, branding, retail, and social media a plus
- Has outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Exemplifies grace under pressure
- 6+ years’ experience in Experience Design
This role is FREELANCE to possibly Fulltime.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.