￼Our Technology team is an integral part of our business. They are perpetual problem solvers and are always seeking new and innovative ways to help our creatives bring their ideas to life.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Software Engineer, Python Developer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Develop and test reusable code using available frameworks and libraries
- Document and diagram complex web applications
- Code review for other developers and receive reviews on your own code
- Integrate code with other technologies such as REST Web Services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs, etc.
- Setup, configure and maintain a variety of databases including both SQL and NoSQL
- Supporting the front-end developers’ product roadmap deploying and managing production projects
- Deploying and managing production projects
The ideal person
- Worked in Django, webapp2 and Google Cloud Platform’s AppEngine
- Has experience with PubSub, message queues and other cloud platform tools
- Has a passion for product quality and strong attention to detail
- Has performance analysis and tuning experience including memory usage, CPU utilization, and page load performance
- 4+ years’ experience in a related role
- 1+ years of experience with the Cloud platforms
- If you have experience with GoLang
- If you’ve worked on security and privacy data management
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.