The traditional approach doesn’t cut it for our Media team. Instead of focusing on creating media plans, they build media systems. They determine the best mix of channels to go to market, combining cultural insights and algorithms to build strategies and manage media programs. Data is the driver. Delivering creativity is the goal.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Ad Ops and Reporting Analyst at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Implement tags for media campaigns including search, social, programmatic and 3rd party research studies
- Develop budget and performance forecast both manually and with technology
- Implement and analyze multi-touch attribution and predictive modeling.
- Set up, test, and QA advertising campaigns
- Manage multiple client deliverables with conflicting priority
- Maintain daily spend pacing and weekly performance reports for bid team optimizations & reconciliation purposes
- Assemble data for client facing reports and look for ways to automate and fine-tune
The ideal person
- Has end to end experience implementing media campaigns and tags management tools
- Has working knowledge of key distribution channels and their role in the overall media mix
- Is able to develop budget and performance forecast both manually and with technology
- Is detail oriented, analytical, and has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (formula, V-lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience working on Advertising Operations (Social, Search and Programmatic)
- Proficiency with the following platforms Adobe DTM, Omniture, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and other platforms
- Advance English
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.