Our Copywriters know what works and what doesn’t. They’re fluent in concepting and collaborating, and have mastered the art of writing in multiple styles for various channels. They’re comfortable presenting copy and concepts to clients and their ideas are fresh, strategic and always on brand.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Copywriter at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Take on the role of primary writer on various projects
- Supervise and mentor junior writers
- Manage the quality of all copy deliverables and ensure they meet R/GA standards for creative
- Work with Producers, Account Managers and Planners to ensure copy is delivered on time and in line with the clients’ expectations
The ideal person
- Is comfortable working with and presenting to clients across various industries and levels
- Has a collaborative work ethic and easy going nature
- Takes constructive criticism with ease and grace
- Has a naturally curious mind and passion for interactive media
- Is an experienced multi-tasker and is not intimated by the thought of juggling multiple projects and tasks at once
- 4+ years’ experience in advertising or integrative copywriting
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.