Our Technology team is an integral part of our business. They are perpetual problem solvers and are always seeking new and innovative ways to help our creatives bring their ideas to life.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a QA Engineer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Test sites and applications for functional, cross-browser, performance and usability defects
- Communicate and document user experience interactions
- Track defects using relevant tools, provide defect statistics and reports
- Provide time estimates to Production teams and assist in project scheduling
- Communicate with developers and other QA’s using video conferencing, instant messaging, and other collaboration tools
- Actively participate in team and client meetings.
The ideal person
- Has a strong interest in application development and web technologies
- Is interested in User Experience, Mobile, and Visual Design
- Has worked in an Agile development environment and is familiar with the methodologies
- Is familiar with the latest mobile and web technologies
- Has worked with JMeter, JIRA, Google Charts, and Charles y Selenium API, and automation tools like Nightwatch.
- Takes a proactive and methodical approach to solving problems
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role
- An advanced level of English
Only resumes in English will be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.