Our Art Directors are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking. They’re design fundamentalists, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Junior Art Director at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Craft stories and build brands through campaign level thinking and execution
- Oversee the creation and production of design and story solutions for our clients
- Collaborate with Experience Designers and Copywriters to execute the visual portion of a campaign
- Partner with other disciplines when possible to create the best possible work
The ideal person
- Has proven skills in the areas of conceptual, systematic, and graphic design
- An interest in cultivating strong leadership skills
- Is a fresh thinker who embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
- Is self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills
- 1+ years’ design experience in web, advertising (including Social) and typography
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.