Our Copywriters know what works and what doesn’t. They’re fluent in concepting and collaborating, and have mastered the art of writing in multiple styles for various channels. They’re comfortable presenting copy and concepts to clients and their ideas are fresh, strategic and always on brand.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Junior Copywriter at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Perform tasks associated with creating content for clients, including research, product descriptions, and basic proofreading
- Learn how to think conceptually and write engaging copy that meets strategic business goals
- Concept and collaborate with creative teams, including other Copywriters, Experience Designers, Art Directors, and Programmers
- Shadow senior colleagues as they present work to clients and adapt work based on feedback
- Work with producers to ensure work is delivered on deadline and in line with agency and client standards
The ideal person
- Is comfortable writing in various styles and for multiple formats
- Has a strong portfolio with engaging copy
- Can juggle multiple projects and tasks at once
- Takes constructive criticism with ease and grace
- Has a collaborative work ethic and easy going nature
- 1+ years’ experience in advertising
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.