Our Production Team manages projects from beginning to end. They’re problem solvers that know every detail of any given project and serve as the ‘go-to’ for both clients and the R/GA team. They know what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be at all times.
The Executive Production Director is head of the Production department for a Group or R/GA office, determining staffing and creating and effectively executing a plan for their Production talent that motivates, trains, guides, and delivers excellence from the team. The Executive Production Director is accountable for the successful operating performance across all lines of business within their business unit, and partners with the Managing Director, Finance Director, and senior-most clients on all operational matters.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Executive Production Director at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Run multiple client businesses, effectively managing financials, billability, and profitability within your business unit
- Manage overall client satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on budget completion of services
- Allocate staff to new business initiatives and be accountable for successful client onboarding, staffing, and delivery
- Play a lead role in new business pitches and pipeline development.
- Mentor and guide Production staff in managing projects and developing client relationships.
- Manage EVP and C-suite level executive client relationships, and acts as a trusted business partner to clients.
- Ensure the use of effective processes across the department and company
The ideal person
- Has outstanding leadership skills, with a focus on building and maintaining strong relationships
- Has demonstrated experience running large engagements with Fortune 500 clients
- Has integrated campaign as well as product and service development experience
- Has significant agency experience
- Is an expert contract negotiator with clients and partners
- Demonstrates strong fiscal management, understanding the economics of our business
- Engenders trust, inspires and develops colleagues across capabilities through contagious passion for clients and their businesses
- Takes accountability for cultivating and successfully selling and implementing award-winning work.
- Is recognized by the most senior internal and external clients as a key advisor.
15+ years’ industry experience, PMI/Prince2 certification, and agile certification recommended, MBA Preferred.
Experience as head of department and financial responsibility in the $20 million - $50 million range.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.