R/GA is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to partner with our strategy, design, and technology teams to reinvent the way we deliver digital solutions to our clients. As a member of the R/GA NY team, you will work directly with clients and internal team members to define the requirements of the award-winning work that we produce on a daily basis.
On any day you might
- Ensure that all team members are aligned on what, why, and how that work will be accomplished.
- Work with business clients as well as internal design and technology teams to determine functional requirements
- Act as gatekeeper for experience and visual design deliverables, ensuring consistency, legibility, and comprehensiveness
- Annotate design deliverables (including XD specs, visual designs, and functional prototypes) to ensure functional requirements and design limitations are crystal clear
- Break down high-level business requirements into actionable functional specifications
- Determine projects' documentation needs and manage documentation efforts
- Work with business clients and internal strategy and design teams to transform research output into actionable plans/requirements to improve website performance
- Work with design and technology teams to determine requirements for user-journey prototyping and functional prototype features
- Work with production and technology teams to produce high-level scopes and timelines for web platform features
- Assist in project planning, estimation, and scheduling where necessary
- Partner with R/GA's technology consulting and business transformation capabilities on agency-wide initiatives, in addition to day-to-day client work
The Ideal Person
- Strong organizational skills, coupled with the ability to distil requirements from multi-disciplinary workshops and requirement gathering sessions
- Strong writing skills, including technical writing, to be able to translate user experience and visual designs into concrete functional requirements
- Understanding of agile web development and ability to maintain and document fluctuating product requirements
- Take pride in your ability to translate complex business goals into actionable, achievable plans, and strive to reduce the complexity of that system wherever possible.
- Is comfortable with working with people from all disciplines and on a day-to-day basis will be working directly with business leads, strategy experts, experience designers, creative directors, technology leads and other analysts, be they here at R/GA or working with our clients.
- Demonstrate excellent oral communication and presentation skills when working with business clients
- A thorough understanding of enterprise content management systems/web content management platforms and specific, deep experience with one or more of them (AEM, SiteCore, Acquia, etc.)
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements for e-Commerce platforms such as Demandware, Hybris, SAP, Shopify, etc.
- Experience leading development of not only functional user requirements but content authoring requirements and guidelines as well
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently as well as manage multiple streams of work
- Experience in application development or high-level technical knowledge
- Attention to detail; you'd never let requirements document out the door without it being clear, concise, and error-free.
Candidates must be able to work from our NYC office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.