Our Experience Design team creates intuitive, engaging experiences that people want to visit, use, and visit again. They know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what users need and want in the digital space and in real life.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Experience Designer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Brainstorm and create concepts for best-in-class user experiences
- Translate abstract concepts into simple and elegant user interfaces
- Create concept models, user interface sketches, and detailed schematics.
- Strategize, concept, and design groundbreaking platforms for our clients
- Develop straightforward design approaches to complex design problems
- Collaborate actively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Work closely with fellow creatives and developers to ensure a cohesive design system
The ideal person
- Has a solid understanding of user centered design principles
- Knows what types of experiences are made possible by current technologies
- Has impeccable organization skills
- Keeps calm in stressful situations in a fast-paced environment
- Is genuinely interested in at least one of these things: product design, commerce, mobile, branding, retail, or social media
- Is an expert communicator and has stellar analytical skills
- 2+ years’ experience in Experience Design or relevant school experience
- If you’re equal parts strategic, conceptual and design oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.