With over 1,800 employees across the globe, our Office Services team plays an integral role in maintaining and assisting our staff. They provide much-needed support to keep R/GA running smoothly and efficiently.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Receptionist at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Manage reception area and incoming call
- Manage, coordinate and organize meetings and meeting rooms
- Greet and direct visitors to their destination, and answer inquiries about R/GA
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Take inventory of office supplies and consumables
- Assist and coordinate couriers and suppliers
- Assist with expense report
The ideal person
- Speaks fluent English
- Has prior administrative and customer service experience
- Is customer service centric, reliable, and able to make sound decisions
- Is comfortable interfacing with candidates and clients, as well as all R/GA employees
- Demonstrates a high degree of organization, along with excellent written and oral communications skills
- 1+ years’ experience in a related role
- Bachelor Student for Business Administration, Human Resources or similar.
- Availability to cover the afternoon shift. From 2.30 to 7.30 pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.