Our Creatives are makers and storytellers. They’re tapped into the world around them. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking. They’re design fundamentalists, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Associate Designer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Work under Senior Designers and Art Directors to solve an array of visual and marketing problems
- Create design boards and identify how to extend the visual language for any given project
- Assist with the creation of online visual design, typography, visual concept, logos, icons, and other interactive platforms
The ideal person
- Has a strong portfolio with engaging designs
- Can effectively communicate and coordinate with other disciplines to ensure designs are on brand and in line with agency expectations
- Embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
- Takes constructive criticism with ease and grace
- 1+ years’ experience designing cross media
- Formal design training
- Previous experience collaborating with Art Directors and Designers
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
- If you have experience with Flash and web applications
- If you’re curious about the world of design in all its facets.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.