R/GA London are looking to add a recent graduate or intern as a Production Assistant to our Content Studio team. As administrative support, he or she is in charge of ensuring the timely and accurate submission and day-to-day management of all necessary paperwork required in the department, including financials. As production support, he or she will oversee the typical coordinator-level needs of a video shoot, including: production runs, sourcing, permits, vendor set-up and equipment rentals. In addition, he or she will execute less complex still photography production, original illustration or artwork and stock licensing projects from start to finish. He or she will also help manage small internal video and photo shoots and help produce R/GA case-studies and videos for pitches.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Production Assistant at R/GA:
On any given day, you might:
- Support all Content Producers with pre-production, production (shoot) and post production tasks.
- Help with admin tasks to track content jobs financially, create PO’s and submit invoices.
- Working closely with our Finance department and vendors to set them up in system and track payments.
- Assist with managing the allocations of the production department in our internal system.
- Work closely with Recruitment and Resource Manager department with recruiting and entering freelancers in the system.
- Manage the Content Studio calendar and tracking the teams time and shoot schedules
- Sourcing and booking talent and studio spaces for Content Studio voiceover sessions
- Serve as a contact for vendors and provide a starting point for problem resolution
- Process shoot paperwork for crew and talent releases
- Assist with producing and managing R/GA internal case studies, photoshoots and videos for pitch work
- Accept projects into Content Studio workflow and begin initial estimating based on creative meetings
- Support the Post Production and help manage the post schedule of 3 in-house editors
- Maintain our studio spaces and department facilities tasks (travel, couriers, organisation)
- To liaise and manage stock image houses (for example Getty)
- Issue and process artist, stock contracts, purchase orders and releases
The ideal person
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under high pressure/tight deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of Outlook program
- Proactivity in establishing efficient process for recognized needs
- Interest in pursuing a career in the video production field
- Some experience (through internships) with working on productions
- Some experience (through internships) with working in agencies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.