Our Social Platforms group tracks trends in technology and consumer behavior to find opportunities, and cultivate the social media presence for our clients. They concept, create, and present strategies and integrated marketing campaigns that support the brand’s overall goals, and are always on the lookout for new ways to connect with consumers
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Community Manager at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Utilize social analytics tools like Facebook Insights, Crimson Hexagon, Topsy, Netbase, or Simply Measured to generate insights
- Summarize insights to create client-facing reports
- Create and maintain Content Calendars for all social communities, including writing Tweets and Status Updates, and managing image and video assets
- Work with various teams to create original branded content for communities
- Utilize social media management tools like Sprinklr, Spredfast, or Hootsuite to respons to user comments and posts
- Interact with users to foster a positive community experience
- Enforce Social Media Guidelines and monitor user content
The Ideal Person
- Lives and breathes social media and actively participate in various activities, such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understands how popular social networks work inside and out, including their functionality and design
- Is a pro at presentation tools like PowerPoint, and social listening tools like Radian6 and Buzzlogic
- Has exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Loves details and pay extra attention to the fine print
- 2-3 years’ experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
- An undergraduate degree in communications, marketing advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.