At R/GA, the agency for the digital age, we strive to develop innovative advertising and marketing campaigns that blend cutting edge technology and creativity. Our newly formed Media and Connections department is looking for a Bid Manager with extensive SEM-Bid Management platform experience to join R/GA.
We integrate media planning with the creative process. Our connection planners work alongside strategic planners and the creative team to produce campaigns that seamlessly combine channels, formats, and engagements.
Unlike stand-alone media teams who focus mostly on outbound paid media, our connection planners design solutions for brand awareness and demand, customer acquisition, social media, and opt-in engagements.
On any given day you might:
- Implementing and managing all PPC and bid managed campaigns across search engines, DSPs and social media
- Working with the Media Director and Data and Analytics team to evaluate the success of PPC strategies and recommending and implementing enhancements
- Providing competitive insight and analysis
- Investigating new performance media opportunities and make recommendations
- Employing quality assurance principles to ensure campaigns are launched and operating as planned
- Implementing test initiatives such as landing page/ A/B testing, multivariate testing and offer testing
- Developing and managing paid search and display programs including keyword research, writing titles and descriptions, bid management and quality assurance testing
- Creating campaigns, ad groups and text ads using several search engine interfaces
- Managing all aspects of daily campaigns including adjusting cost per click bids, daily budgets, turning on/off adgroups, keywords and text ads to insure impression goals are met
- Managing display performance and data-driven buying through DSPs and exchanges
- Developing and sharing a wealth of knowledge and best practice in data-driven buying strategies.
- Implementing social media buys across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience buying through SEM bid management platforms (Kensho, Marin etc). Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook Markeplace, Twitter and DSPs.
The ideal person:
- Detail oriented, analytical, good written and oral communications skills
- Web Analytics Expert (Google Analytics/Omniture SiteCatalyst)
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (formulas, V-Lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Kenshoo and Google Certification a plus