Our in-house content studio allows us to create a wide range of video, motion, audio, 3D and computer graphics tailored to our exacting standards, at costs that are much lower than those accrued by hiring an outside production company. It consists of digital editors, animators, motion-graphics specialists and producers with broadcast experience who work together to conceive, create, and produce work that we think speaks for itself.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Manager of Business Affairs at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Review vendor agreements to ensure compliance with Client SOW’s and MSA’s
- Provide Producers and client teams with accurate estimates for talent session fees, usage, residuals, and all other talent and music related production costs
- Trademark searches for proposed branding, taglines, signage, design, etc.
- Review creative materials and advice Agency teams on talent, copyright and intellectual property issues
- Negotiate and create contracts and agreements for talent, and music vendors
- Work with network broadcast standards departments for spot clearance
- Negotiate with Production vendors on terms and conditions
The ideal person
- Has outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Is proficient in contract administration and has strong negotiation skills
- Has experience creating award documents, licensing and talent agreements, and vendor purchase orders
- Has prior knowledge of talent union contracts
- Can lead and mentor others on all matters related to Business Affairs
- Has experience working with Risk Management to evaluate production and contract concerns
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role at an advertising agency
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.