Our Business Transformation team combines their business, brand, and technology know-how to create a new type of consulting framework - one that focuses on helping companies leverage technology to create new business models and brand strategies for growth.
As a Senior Verbal Designer, you’ll be working with the Associate Director of Verbal Design and the Group Executive Creative Director of Business Transformation to apply strategic and creative thinking and skills on big brand projects and new technologies and experiences designed for the connected age.
Here’s what you need to know if you want to be a Senior Verbal Designer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Define strategic and creative points of view on Brand Character, Brand Voice, and Copy Themes
- Craft actionable direction for other writers to write on Voice and express Copy Themes
- Write Brand Manifestos and Vision Statements
- Collaborate with colleagues across disciplines on sharpening ideas and enhancing Business Transformation deliverables
- Craft compelling copy, and guide and train other writers to write on brand
- Present confidently and professionally to clients and internal teams, including executives
- Contribute to holistic thinking about Brand Design, including how a brand acts, how a brand looks, and how a brand comes to life throughout an experience
- Contribute to the evolution of the Verbal Design discipline at R/GA and what Verbal Design in the Connected Age means
The ideal person:
- Has excellent strategic and creative writing skills
- Can define the tactical choices a writer makes to achieve a certain style
- Is open to contributing to a variety of endeavors, even outside of how a brand uses language
- Can juggle multiple asks and types of projects at once
- A love of big, business and world-changing ideas, and a desire to contribute to shaping them
- 4-5 years’ experience in brand, writing, or similar industry
- A working knowledge of Keynote and Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent presentation skills
- If you have knowledge of other languages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.