As a global agency with over a dozen offices worldwide, we look to our Human Resources department to help push our business forward, while managing challenges of scale in an ever-evolving industry. They act as strategic consultants to the agency, and use their chops in employee relations and law to roll out business initiatives in a fast-paced, technologically and creatively driven environment.
This is a new position ideal for an HR professional who is looking for an opportunity in a fast growing, entrepreneurial and exciting production and design environment. It is a true business partnering role in a creative people business which provides opportunity to lead business change projects and have ownership of talent initiatives whilst dealing with day to day HR. The right candidate will have substantial L&D and HR experience; have an entrepreneurial spirit and an appetite to engage the leadership and HR team in HR initiatives. They will be used to working with a demanding client group, at pace and within a networked business.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a HRBP, Learning & Development at R/GA:
On any given day you might:
R/GA U (Learning & Development)
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate world class learning and development programs.
- Champion and raise the profile of R/GA U brand in the European region
- Collaborate and partner with global R/GA U initiatives to build and support a best in class learning and development offering
- Drive engagement and career planning initiatives across the region
- Manage and drive the review process across the business
- Work with the HR Director to manage an effective HR function in London and other European offices
- Proactively identify HR issues and provide pragmatic and timely solutions to business problems
- Manage the HR Coordinator for London and coach the Senior HR Advisor to develop the London HR offering
- Advise and coach managers on various people and business issues, such as handling change, supporting a positive work environment, etc.
- Contribute to and shape diversity initiatives
- Lead parts of the Talent Change programme and contribute to its development
- Partner a specific group of Senior Managers and members of the London Executive Team to deliver on measurable people initiatives
- Take responsibility for the full life cycle for departments within London
- Facilitate Performance Management at R/GA, including supporting managers through review processes
- Collaborate with the HR Director to develop and implement R/GA Policies and Procedures
- Collaborate with the EMEA HR team to maintain and increase employee engagement and retain the culture as we grow across the region.
- Collaborate with other offices with regards to transfers to and from London
- Collaborate with the HR Director to develop new people initiatives and employer branding to benefit the office in line with the overall business strategy
The ideal person
- Understands people and can maintain relationships with both clients and employees
- Is a natural leader & collaborator
- Has excellent communication skills, which they use to identify problems and find solutions
- Can demonstrate the ability to handle change initiatives
- Can use data to build robust business cases for complex issues
- Is flexible in approach and solutions
- Demonstrates passion for developing a challenging and leading edge talent group
- Substantial L&D and human resources experience
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.