Our in-house content studio allows us to create a wide range of video, motion, audio, 3D and computer graphics tailored to our exacting standards, at costs that are much lower than those accrued by hiring an outside production company. It consists of digital editors, animators, motion-graphics specialists and producers with broadcast experience who work together to conceive, create, and produce work that we think speaks for itself.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Content Creator at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Generate and direct video, photo, and overall digital content for clients
- Deliver and publish finished-quality content ranging from photography to design to video
- Work in close partnership with the Content Studio team to ensure all projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Actively monitor trends and proactively make recommendations for brand-relevant content creation opportunities.
- Present content ideas and creative platforms to clients
The ideal person
- Has proficiency with video shooting, Photoshop, and editorial programs
- Is highly creative & collaborative
- Is a team player who enjoys partnering with multiple teams and departments
- Has experience with editing software and After Effects
- Has experience with still photography, videography, and studio lighting
- Has experience with motion graphic development
- Can provide a reel of content with OLVs, photography, &/or design examples
- 3+ years’ experience in content creation of photography, video, editing for social media, broadcast and/or online mediums
- If you have 3D modeling and audio mixing skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.