Amazing team of experience designers seeks like-minded maker to join our crew. Together, we’re on a mission to create products and services that are useful, usable and desirable for end-users while also meeting (exceeding!) business objectives. We are R/GA and we develop award-winning digital strategies for the world’s leading companies and brands.
We work in lean, cross-disciplinary teams focused on omni-channel user experiences. We’re often moving between mid- and long-term project strategy and day-to-day execution of ground-breaking ideas. We produce everything from experience maps to wireframes to prototypes to immersive stories. So if you like to get your hands dirty, read on!
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Experience Designer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Conduct stakeholder or user interviews, competitive analysis, design ideation, and strategic synthesis
- Create immersive and engaging experiences that are useful to users and promote our client’s businesses
- Identify key ideas to drive projects and how to implement them in multiple channels
- Provide deliverables including prototypes, proof of concept documents, wire frames, user flows, use cases, and user scenarios
- Present various aspects of the user experience to development team and clients
- Track and monitor progress on development and quality of the experience
- Mentor junior team members, aiding in their (and your own) growth and skill development
The ideal person
- Is self-driven and able to execute design tasks independently
- Has proven design experience at an interactive agency and examples of successfully launched projects that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Is exceptionally organized and able to switch between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Understands interactive experiences, channels, and design principles
- Is hungry to understand and engage with interactive technologies across hardware, software, web and mobile
- Exemplifies grace under pressure
- Has exceptional presentation and written communication skills
- Is a natural leader and comfortable working directly with clients
- 3+ years' experience in Experience Design
What you can expect in return: mentorship and career guidance in an atmosphere of inclusion and collaboration with challenging, mind-bending design tasks in desperate need of conquering.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.