Our Strategists and Planners work closely with media and analytics to create impactful, integrated, and measurable strategic platforms. They’re thought leaders who find the best approach to clearly present data that drives innovation. They uncover cultural insights that surface opportunities and meaning for brands, and create detailed, yet simple presentations that tell stories and provide recommendations that contribute to the strategic direction of client work.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Planning Director at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Serve as the strategic leader for a specific business, and take accountability for growing that business
- Partner with other account leads to guide our most senior clients towards bold and innovative solutions
- Demonstrate business and audience analysis that leads to client growth solutions
- Translate strategic discoveries into inspiring briefs and roadmaps for our clients
The ideal person
- Has experience independently growing a brand or business
- Demonstrates a proven ability to lead clients into new strategic areas
- Can craft strong strategic arguments to support your position and recommendations
- Is a strong manager with previous experience managing a multi-disciplinary team
- Has solid skills in all core areas of planning, including research and insights, business strategy, media and connections, analytics, cultural trends digital and social strategies
- 7+ years’ experience leading innovative strategies at an agency or working with developing insights, leading cultural trends, and driving big ideas for interactive platforms
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.